Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time / Term Time
Contract Type: Maternity Cover September 2019 - September 2020
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dynamic teachers to join our Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School. We are a member of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust based in Harold Hill, sponsored by The Drapers’ Company and Queen Mary University of London. Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are equally welcome.
Our vision at Pyrgo is to engage, excite and enable all pupils, staff and the community we serve to excel. We do this through our focussed approach in three key areas; challenge, curriculum and community.
Challenge - A culture of high ambition
Curriculum- Enjoyment in learning through excellence in teaching
Community – Developing our school as a hub for families to engage in enrichment and enjoyable activities to ensure the health and wellbeing of everybody it serves
We need you to:
• Have evidence to demonstrate that teaching is consistently good.
• Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems.
• Enjoy teaching and believe that all children are entitled to an outstanding education and new opportunities that enhance their learning.
• Be able to work successfully and be a part of a great team.
• Offer skills and talents which will enhance our learning environment.
We can offer:
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities to develop your skills and career.
• A great staff team to work alongside.
• A supportive Multi-Academy Trust structure and team of School Governors, who are passionate and committed to everyone at school.
• Well behaved and motivated pupils.
• Guidance and support from a highly experienced and effective leadership team.
• A working environment committed to supporting work/life balance.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
School Office Telephone: 01708 342165 Email: email@example.com
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees could also be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust locations.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
How to apply
Please apply online via the link. If you experience any technical difficulties, please call the support desk on 020 7427 8250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org