Salary: MPR/UPR + TLR2b
Hours: Full Time / Term Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with relevant experience who displays a high level of personal drive and energy to join Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School.
The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who is aspiring to leadership, interested in contributing to the strategic improvement of the school and developing their career in a successful primary setting. We welcome applications from strong, experienced practitioners who:
• Wish to play an active role in the leadership team. Demonstrating that they are a motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
• Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
• A dedicated class teacher who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children.
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, communicating with clarity and confidence.
• Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
• Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
• Our vision at Pyrgo is to engage, excite and enable all pupils, staff and the community we serve to excel. We do this through our focussed approach in three key areas; challenge, curriculum and community.
Challenge - A culture of high ambition
Curriculum- Enjoyment in learning through excellence in teaching
Community – Developing our school as a hub for families to engage in enrichment and enjoyable activities to ensure the health and wellbeing of everybody it serves
We can offer:
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities to develop your skills and career.
• A great staff team to work alongside.
• A supportive Multi-Academy Trust structure and team of School Governors, who are passionate and committed to everyone at school.
• Guidance and support from a highly experienced and effective leadership team.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
School Office Telephone: 01708 342165 Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th April - 12pm
Interviews: Friday 10th May
September start date.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees could also be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust locations.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
How to apply
Please apply online via the link. If you experience any technical difficulties, please call the support desk on 020 7427 8250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org